Panama Live Updates
- Updates – total confirmed cases – 1673
deaths – 41
today’s new cases –
today’s new deaths –
- Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a shelter in place order to fight the spread of COVID-19. Executive Order 20-91 requires all those in the state to “limit their movements and personal interactions outside of their home to only those necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities.
- All Florida’s K-12 schools will be closed until May 1st.
All restaurants must move to takeout or delivery service and all gyms will be closed across the entire state.
No new vacation rentals for the next two weeks.
All recreational boats must be at least 50 feet apart. Each recreational vessel must not have more than 10 people on board.
- Until at least April 12, the country’s police and security forces are enforcing a new regulation: Men can leave their homes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with an ID, while women can do so on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On Sundays, meanwhile, the stay-at-home order applies to everyone.
- Vizcarra said this will make it easier for security forces to keep tabs on the quarantine order, rather than using identity numbers to divide up days. The new measures will be in place until at least 12 April and do not impact those who need to work, or who have an emergency.